SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Disclaimer: I don't live in a state with magazine capacity restrictions. I recently ordered a P320 full magazine but didn't see that it was restricted to 10 rounds. I'm pretty confident it can be modified to full capacity but haven't been able to find anything on You Tube or this forum. I'm guessing it will require a shorter spring and drilling out the dimples on the magazine. Has anyone performed this or can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Disclaimer: I don't live in a state with magazine capacity restrictions. I recently ordered a P320 full magazine but didn't see that it was restricted to 10 rounds. I'm pretty confident it can be modified to full capacity but haven't been able to find anything on You Tube or this forum. I'm guessing it will require a shorter spring and drilling out the dimples on the magazine. Has anyone performed this or can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
A lot of people want more magazines. When they go to range they have them pre loaded. This saves them time. Some ranges have time restrictions. My point is just buy a couple of new mags if you are able. If you screw around with those 10 rounders they may cause malfunctions.

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's not worth the time and energy to screw with a magazine that you might mess up.
I personally would sell the mag or just use it at the range. It's always nice to have any extra mags if not just to practice reloads.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
11,619 Posts
The problem is that these magazines are made, so that what you want to do, will be nearly impossible. Just so those who do live in states with a limit, cannot easily convert them.
As already mentioned, offer for sale to someone who HAS to use them, and get yourself what you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts