SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use an Alien Gear IWB with their P250SC without a rail?

On the AG website, it only shows the SC with the Picatinny Rail. Mine doesn't have a rail. When I look at pictures of the P250 with and without the rail, they look like the dimensions are very, very close.

I don't want to order one and not have my Sig fit right.

Thanks!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I can't speak directly sbout it because I don't have that pistol or one of their holsters, but the sfaest bet would probably be yo drop them an email and ask about it specifically. :thumbsu:
I can't speak directly about it because I don't have that pistol or one of their holsters, but the safest bet would probably be to drop them an email and ask about it specifically. :thumbsu:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Really, I hit them up on Facebook when I had a question and they responded well...

Love their holsters btw.. I'm big about modularity, swapping shells and spacers instead having a closet full of holsters makes me happy.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yes, I did that but the answer they gave was a standard, boiler plate answer.

Which was what?

Outside of hitting them up on FB like Blitzwing was saying, I'm not sure. I guess you could get one and then send it back if it doesn't work. Might motivate them to produce one specifically for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts