SIG Talk banner

P250 SC 380 Take Down lever

729 6
I have a rather unique problem with my takedown lever; it backs out horizontally while shooting.......it has never fully disengaged from the grip module as I have halted my shoots and re-set the take down

this happens regardless of the gain size ammo I'm shooting and it is rather unnerving to see this happen.:eek:

The SIG Rep I spoke with this morning said this was a 'first' and I will be sending the gun to them for analysis.

Guess I will know in 3 weeks or so what was found and of course will post the findings/fix
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Doesn't the o ring keep it from turning on it's own, but the keyway keeps it in place horizontally until turned?

I just realized this is about a 250, so maybe it's different than the 320?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Ask them to give the trigger a tune up while its there !! Maybe get it back a little smoother and lighter .

My wife bought the p250sc 380 a couple years ago . Ended up with a 9mm kit too and now my oldest daughter has it as one of her two CC pistols .

Any how no issues with our p250 lever but it is lite to rotate than my p320 .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The P250 is back from SIG....The Armorer who worked it said it was' normal' to see a 'little movement'.:confused:I have never seen a takedown do this before so....:eek:

OK, fine but It was moving out in the horizontal (locked down position) as much as 3/16". I measured it several times.
Regardless it was replaced 'out of curtesy'

Guess I'll see how it looks next range day.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.