SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the P239 Tactical 9mm with the extended 10 rd mags where the extension was made out of aluminum? I came across one at a local gun store used and I am really thinking hard about buying it, but mainly as I want the mags to do some R&D with. Anyone point me in the right direction for said base plate/extenders?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Compromise

Does anyone have the P239 Tactical 9mm with the extended 10 rd mags where the extension was made out of aluminum? I came across one at a local gun store used and I am really thinking hard about buying it, but mainly as I want the mags to do some R&D with. Anyone point me in the right direction for said base plate/extenders?
The 10 rounds with aluminum base were discontinued years ago and replaced with the new 10's with oversized bases. You might want to post a WTB in the classified section. Good luck locating some.

You might want to check into the +1 bases. The web site indicates that they are for 40/357.
I have used them for years for my 9 mm mags. Makes them 8+1 in the magazine for a total of 9 plus one in the pipe. 10 !!!. They extent about 1/2" beyond the grip. Never had a failure with them in 5 years of use and carry. I trust them with my life.

Sig Sauer Magazine P239 .40/.357 Magazine Plus 1 Kit - $14.95 - Top Gun Supply

Attachments

Reactions: Aslan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.