SIG Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody tell is a Streamlight TRL8 fit on a standard Sig P239 9mm? The Streamlight Tech page says it will fit P200 series Sig Sauers…. But does not specifically mention P239 9mm… ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can somebody tell is a Streamlight TRL8 fit on a standard Sig P239 9mm? The Streamlight Tech page says it will fit P200 series Sig Sauers…. But does not specifically mention P239 9mm… ??
Thanks so much!! After actually looking at the P239 I realize the problem!! 😬

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome from Idaho! I have 3 P239's and I love them. The only pistol I have a light mounted upon is my P220 Equinox. It's my go-to for home defense. I keep it in a biometric safe for ready access. But my P239's... EDC.

Reactions: Harry_Gorilla

·
Registered
823 Posts
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation. The 239 is 1 great pistol.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
^^^^^
And you can mount a red dot on it.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Actually the slide wasn't milled. I used the ROMEO1 HANDGUN MOUNTING KIT. So the damage can be easily reversed. How's that for legendary?

·
Premium Member
14,009 Posts
That really is cool. Didn't know they made a kit for the P239. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
That really is cool. Didn't know they made a kit for the P239. Thanks!
I think the kit will work for all of the Classic p series. It will sit higher than having an optic cut, and obviously you lose any co witness capability

1 - 17 of 17 Posts