SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently picked up a used p239 40 as an option when my p229 is too large. To date I have settled owb, all have been kydex ( or stealth gear kydex hybrid). Contemplating trying a leather pancake style with a slide guard. Basically looking for something quality but not ridiculous ($200+) and not much more than a couple months wait. High noon coul be an option but heard of a few recent customer service issues, maybe r grizzle or Mitch Rosen? Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Right now a Galco Concealable, not too bad. DM Bullard Bodyguard in the wind. Will let you know when I gets here in 4 - 6 weeks.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,069 Posts
A.E. Nelson Leather Co - All I use.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,263 Posts
I've got a couple of different DeSantis holsters, to carry my P239... the "002 Speed Scabbard" and "019 Mini Scabbard"...

The 002 Speed Scabbard is a "Pancake style holster".

Attachments

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I have 3 High Noon leather holsters.

Not super expensive, but very high quality.

What issues does this company have? Always was a breeze to buy a holster from them.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have actually purchased from high noon a couple years ago and it was fine...basically seen a few threads here and other places where they have had issues once card was charged within the last few months to a year. My only iffy experience was in trying to contact them recently got crickets...not saying one way or the other just a little timid as there are some nice options in that price range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.