SIG Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got an email from Midwest Gun Works, that they had P239 .40 S&W Magazines back in stock. https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/MAG-239-40-7

Good pricing... you snooze, you lose! Best reason to sign up for notification!

Good chance others may be getting in a shipment too, checked Osage County and they are not showing them yet!

·
Registered
363 Posts
.... and just like that, sold out! Good price though.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I got lucky on Ebay yesterday morning.
Was able to PU four New P220 8 rd mags for $187.01 including S&H and Tax.
Hopefully these will be delivered and not go missing like the other two I got off Ebay earlier this month t/The USPS is still investigating as to what happened even though They show them as being delivered at 4:50 PM on Friday Sept 11th. I was home that day and no knock or doorbell plus would not fit in mailbox.

·
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.... and just like that, sold out! Good price though.
If you haven't do the "Notification" on their website for them. I did it just over a month ago, with both them, and Osage County Guns.

I posted the notice, immediately after ordering 4 myself, so I will have 5 per P239, once they arrive.

·
Registered
363 Posts
If you haven't do the "Notification" on their website for them. I did it just over a month ago, with both them, and Osage County Guns.

I posted the notice, immediately after ordering 4 myself, so I will have 5 per P239, once they arrive.
Good advice for those who are hunting for P239 magazines. I sign up for other "notification" parts though. Thanks.

I was able to buy a couple of 10 rounds & several 8 rounds for my wife's 9mm, and 7 rounds for my .40 + extensions couple of years ago when we first bought our P239s. Bought some parts kit (2 each) too when I found out that they were going to phase them out.

Reactions: Willard

·
Registered
18,375 Posts
I wouldn’t think too many people shoot .40 S&W out of their P239’s. I converted mine to .357 SIG, and never looked back. I’m saving the old parts, though.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Was just on Ebay.
Some guy is selling new old stock P220 8 rd mags for $40.00 ea with free shipping.
said they will be in bags or paper wrapped.
I bought 4 for more/

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I wouldn’t think too many people shoot .40 S&W out of their P239’s. I converted mine to .357 SIG, and never looked back. I’m saving the old parts, though.
Mine was Special order in 357 Sig with a DAK trigger and I purchased a 40 S&W extra barrel for it

·
Registered
553 Posts
I almost bought an older model 239 in 40 a few years ago. I know of several people that have 239s in 40. As a matter of fact, most 239s that I have seen in person, were in 40.
I personally like the 357 Sig round myself. I have an SAS in 357 and a scorpion. in 9mm. I like 40 S&W too. And I like that I can convert to it with the 357 model if desired. But since I have several pistols in 40, I probably won’t spend the money on the 239.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just snagged one. Thanks for posting this, Willard, and thanks for the heads up, Czechvar, that they were back in stock!

Reactions: Willard

·
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just received notice @ 5:07pm, Osage County Guns has them in stock @ $43.99 each

Reactions: mhl6493

·
Registered
44 Posts
Might want to look at JoeBobOutftters. They had P239 mags in 9mm, .357 and .40 in stock this morning according to their website. Price was around $42 less shipping.

I've used them recently and had a good experience. Probably will use them again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Might want to look at JoeBobOutftters. They had P239 mags in 9mm, .357 and .40 in stock this morning according to their website. Price was around $42 less shipping.

I've used them recently and had a good experience. Probably will use them again.
Midwest has .40 and .357 mags in stock for under $30.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts