SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to thank Sigsrok for giving me the heads up on this 232. Don't have a nightmare version and didn't even know they exsisted. I think the only one I'm still looking for is the rainbow version. Received it today and the gun is in good condition. The slide is different than my other blued/black version. This one is shinier and more matte. If the box didn't say "NMR" I'd swear it had been refinished and the stainless features added. Anyway here it is.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Congratulations, I hope it's everything you had expected, and more!!!

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Want to thank Sigsrok for giving me the heads up on this 232. Don't have a nightmare version and didn't even know they exsisted. I think the only one I'm still looking for is the rainbow version. Received it today and the gun is in good condition. The slide is different than my other blued/black version. This one is shinier and more matte. If the box didn't say "NMR" I'd swear it had been refinished and the stainless features added. Anyway here it is.

Thanks buddy!

Glad the deal worked out for you. Great photos.

Reactions: IrnP232
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.