SIG Talk banner

P229 & p226 cpo

765 2
Good price on P229 & P226 CPO. Buy the P229 .357sig barrel for $139 more.
Link:https://gun.deals/product/479-sig-s...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-481
Reactions: bearone2 and bumper
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
That sounds like a really good deal on the gun, and reading their blurb, they will send you pictures of the gun you are getting, all DA/SA etc.

Price notwithstanding, (and that's compelling by itself), I'd buy one of these before a new Legion . . . okay, two of these, and still save money!

The .357 barrel offer is okay, not the deal the gun is, but not bad either, if you are after a .357 (and many are).

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's about $25 less expensive than the other sources I've seen. The ability to know exactly which variant you are getting in advance is quite an advantage. I recently bought a CPO P229 through Bud's and although I received one in nearly new condition I did not know in advance whether or not it would have a rail, etc. Of course, if you buy from a store with a satisfaction guarantee you can inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer and simply return it if it's not what you expect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.