SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

P229 jamming problem

10K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  SteveAikens 
you make a good point about the ejector, to be honest, minus taking the slide off and barrel for cleaning I haven't had the bolt or the ejector off in a while. I will start there, take some picture, post and see what you guys think. My dad owned this gun for about 20 years , then it was given to me and I have had it for 5 years. Each year we go to the range about 5 times and each time we shoot 100 rounds per .40 and 100 rounds per sig. So that's 1,000 rounds per year, so I would guess 25,000 rounds. All on what I think is the original barrels and magazines.
She may be ready to go into Sig for an overhaul. Get all new parts inside and freshen her up. ;)

Reactions: bearone2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.