SIG Talk banner

P229/320 Mag holster interchangeable?

710 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  229deli
Hey guys, getting ready to order my first jw custom holster for my p229 40. I was wondering, since my p320c in 9mm needs a mag holster, do you all think the mags would be interchangeable from the same mag pouch. I would order a Mag pouch to use for both the p229 and p320.

If anyone has experience with this that would be awesome.
Hey guys, getting ready to order my first jw custom holster for my p229 40. I was wondering, since my p320c in 9mm needs a mag holster, do you all think the mags would be interchangeable from the same mag pouch. I would order a Mag pouch to use for both the p229 and p320.

If anyone has experience with this that would be awesome.
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mag holders are either single or double stacked .. buy which ever you need for the gun(s) you have ..
I was just asking because JM custom holsters has their mag pouch in for the choices they list each individual different type of gun.

I grabbed one for the P320 as I'm most likely going to carry that the most, if it fits the P229, it fits ,if not oh well...

It should though they both have The same profile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.