SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, getting ready to order my first jw custom holster for my p229 40. I was wondering, since my p320c in 9mm needs a mag holster, do you all think the mags would be interchangeable from the same mag pouch. I would order a Mag pouch to use for both the p229 and p320.

If anyone has experience with this that would be awesome.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have one of the alien gear mag holsters and it is easily adjustable if you are talking double stacks. If you buy one for single stack you can't use a double. It even holds the Allen wrench hidden to adjust. Also can adjust angle and iwb or owb. I love mine I use it for all my sig mags except my 220

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mag holders are either single or double stacked .. buy which ever you need for the gun(s) you have ..
I was just asking because JM custom holsters has their mag pouch in for the choices they list each individual different type of gun.

I grabbed one for the P320 as I'm most likely going to carry that the most, if it fits the P229, it fits ,if not oh well...

It should though they both have The same profile

·
Registered
163 Posts
They will most likely work across both mags, if not you can always use a heat gun and pencil to work the kydex tight enough for each without being specific to each. Do this on occasion when I get a holster that is too loose or tight...just work in small areas and time under heat or all shape is lost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.