SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,441 Posts
Is that factory nickel coated? I'm seeing 800 - 1000.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
10,819 Posts
What someone's willing to pay...

The truth is if it's verifiable factory nickel, with "everything", the "sky" could be the limit! One photo makes it hard to judge...

Some recent auctions for NIB Sigs have went bananas on Gun Broker. Much of it can be contributed to "presentation"!

Reactions: Zebra

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Most anything you read on the interweb is conjecture. Occasionally you may get anecdotal. Any object is worth exactly what someone will pay for it.

If that 228 is NIB, and you have what is pictured, and the correctly numbered box, you could stand in front of me and I would give you $1000 out of my pocket. Right this minute. That is exactly what it would be worth to me.

If you wanted a value from a larger sample size, you could follow 12131’s advice.

Mine is a sure thing, providing your description is accurate.

Now if your question was, “how much should I list it for?”, that depends on your level of motivation to sell it.:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most anything you read on the interweb is conjecture. Occasionally you may get anecdotal. Any object is worth exactly what someone will pay for it.

If that 228 is NIB, and you have what is pictured, and the correctly numbered box, you could stand in front of me and I would give you $1000 out of my pocket. Right this minute. That is exactly what it would be worth to me.

If you wanted a value from a larger sample size, you could follow 12131’s advice.

Mine is a sure thing, providing your description is accurate.

Now if your question was, “how much should I list it for?”, that depends on your level of motivation to sell it.:cool:
Thank you. It is exactly what I have pictured. Box, target, everything. I took and saved all the pics too big and having trouble getting them to upload on here. I know what I have into it and was just putting feelers out to see what it may be worth now. Ive had it for some sometime. It is a safe sitter!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts