SIG Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Any idea what the current value of the P226 Navy model with NSW in the serial number. This is the small run that was made a few years back without the rail.

Have not seen one for sale in a while.

Thanks much.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hi Ugly

I would say what ever some one is willing to pay. Not aware of to many that collect current [newer] model Sigs. They are meant to buy and shoot.

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Gents,

Any idea what the current value of the P226 Navy model with NSW in the serial number. This is the small run that was made a few years back without the rail.

Have not seen one for sale in a while.

Thanks much.
Last year, I saw two that sold on GB that sold for $1200+. They were in good to excellent condition, and came with original box and paperwork.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I've sinned fellows. I admit I owned one and sold it like a fool. I did not realize what I had at the time. Stupid is, is stupid does. Oh the mistakes we make in life. No wonder the guy who bought it was there so fast, and did not argue on the price. Live and learn.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
783 Posts
I've sinned fellows. I admit I owned one and sold it like a fool. I did not realize what I had at the time. Stupid is, is stupid does. Oh the mistakes we make in life. No wonder the guy who bought it was there so fast, and did not argue on the price. Live and learn.
We all do. 5 years ago at a private estate sale, I saw one BNIB selling well below market value at the time. I knew what it was but had my heart set on buying the HK Mk23 instead. What kills me is that I had funds to buy both at the same time, and the seller said he'd hold it for me till the next day for me to decide. I opted not to. Real dumb! Been kicking myself ever since!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts