SIG Talk banner

P226 Legion SAO?

1335 19
I have a local opportunity to get this for under $1000. Should I pull the trigger?

Seems like getting it for less than a grand is a pretty good deal. It ain't much less but it is less.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it is new. I was waiting because I really need it like another hole in the head!

But I got rid off all of my 1911's and really am liking the 1911 style setup on this. Heard a lot of good stuff about the SAO trigger as well.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The SAO is a very interesting alternative to all of my DA/SA's and striker guns. My only other SA is my Ruger Old Army which I converted to shoot 45 ACP and 45 Long Colt.

I sure don't need to buy another gun. I am getting my 300 Blackout AR Pistol build this next week.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It did round out my SIGnature nicely. Cant have a numeric gap between the 225 and the 227!
as good a reason as any...

Also..your spree isn't done...next there's holsters...and then there's ammo to make sure you like it....

then there's ammo because you love it and can't stop shooting....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.