SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across a P226 Elite without a tail. I didn't know these existed. It is not an enhanced elite and it is not an elite dark. It is chambered in .40 and comes with G10 grips, 3 extended mags (15 rd), and front slide serrations. No SRT.
Heard of these before?

·
Registered
395 Posts
All 3 of me SSE's have SRT's, Beaver Tails, and until I upgraded, had night sights, and Rosewood Grips, now they have X-rays, and G-10's...But maybe it's an Elite Slide on a regular frame?

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Extreme doesn't have a beaver tail, but has G10 and SRT.

Classic carry has 3 mags, G10, SRT and no beaver tail.

Is this new or used? Rail or no rail? Do grips have Sig logo on them?

·
Registered
377 Posts
This model looks to be exclusive to CDNN. Add an SRT, and it's the perfect setup! I've been ogling at this model for a while now...great price, great features...

·
Registered
6,113 Posts
Definitely not the Elite, per SIG's numbering. It's just the Elite slide. And CDNN took it and ran in their description. If you look at the actual Part Number (E26R-40-FSS), nothing in it refers to the Elite. Although I'm not sure what the "F" stands for. Never seen the "F" in the Part Number like that.
E = full capacity
R = rail
SS = SIGLITE sights

·
Registered
481 Posts
Seems like a dealer/distributor run of the Nitron model with G10 grips, ext mags and Elite slide (w/ serrations). Should have added the SRT and been done with it but easy to add later. This is almost a steal, can throw a 9mm barrel and use the same mags.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seems like a dealer/distributor run of the Nitron model with G10 grips, ext mags and Elite slide (w/ serrations). Should have added the SRT and been done with it but easy to add later. This is almost a steal, can throw a 9mm barrel and use the same mags.
You can put a 9mm barrel in this? and I didn't know the mags were the same for 40/9mm.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are almost giving it away now. On sale for $699. I feel like I would be stupid not to "pull the trigger" as I am in the market for a full size.

·
Registered
496 Posts
They are almost giving it away now. On sale for $699. I feel like I would be stupid not to "pull the trigger" as I am in the market for a full size.
If I was you I would not wait. If you really want it order it tonight.
I can't remember how many times I pondered and lost out on a sale.
That is a fine gun with a good price. You can add SRT for about $50.
CDNN are good people to deal with. Have bought 2 guns from them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Honestly, I would choose this model and install an SRT over paying for a Legion. And a price drop to $699? WOW! I would definitely keep CDNN in mind for my next purchase!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Cdnn

This looks like a good setup and I would love to have just the black G-10 grips! it is almost like they "put together" this package. The box is not the standard Sig box with the silver latches, it has the black latches like the 1911 boxes.

Quote from member 12131:

Part Number (E26R-40-FSS), nothing in it refers to the Elite. Although I'm not sure what the "F" stands for. Never seen the "F" in the Part Number like that.
E = full capacity
R = rail
SS = SIGLITE sightsxes.

My Guess:
F = FrankenSig?

https://www.cdnnsports.com/226-40-357-15rd-phosphate.html?___SID=U

They may have a lot of these Mags that they are including 3?

I always like to see the factory box labels.

Call Sig Customer Service for info about model number?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Priced at $599 now!?!?! If I hadn't just bought a P228 today, I wouldn't to grab one!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts