SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/633975884 (Closed auction)

$635.00 with 2 mags, nite sites, SRT, G10 grips with 30 shipping that is $675.00 less than 7 out the door after your local FFL transfer, man that was a low price.

I don't know if that is the bottom or if prices will drop more.

The old rule about investing might be good to restate. Always buy when prices start to climb as in buy when you are looking at the bottom moving away from it. Don't buy while prices drop because no one can be sure where the bottom is until it actually turns up.

Well, it continues to drop so if anyone has a crystal ball and can say where the bottom is guess we wait to see

Reactions: sigsrok

·
Registered
11,441 Posts
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/633975884 (Closed auction)

$635.00 with 2 mags, nite sites, SRT, G10 grips with 30 shipping that is $675.00 less than 7 out the door after your local FFL transfer, man that was a low price.

I don't know if that is the bottom or if prices will drop more.

The old rule about investing might be good to restate. Always buy when prices start to climb as in buy when you are looking at the bottom moving away from it. Don't buy while prices drop because no one can be sure where the bottom is until it actually turns up.

Well, it continues to drop so if anyone has a crystal ball and can say where the bottom is guess we wait to see
I hope you got it. Paid more for mine last year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is the Classic Carry, not the Nitron. It has white racing stripes and Sig in white in the slide. I looked at them and thought that those extras made it look a little cheap. It should shoot the same so good pick up.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Good price, but the least attractive of the 3 variations.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Good price, but the least attractive of the 3 variations.
^^This. I firmly believe this is why it sold for what it did. Racing stripes and the grips totally 'cheapen' a nice pistol. IMO. Resale probably wouldn't be that great, either. By the time one sold it, it might be around the same ballpark (after shipping/FFL fees paid for the GB price).

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/632180371

Brand new M11A-1 went for $680.00. It is not the variation it is the way things are and likely will continue to be for a while as we continue with a reset of things

I agree I don't like the stripes on the P225A-1 or the laser Sig logo on top but I do like the nite sites, G10s and SRT that the base model at the same or higher price does not have have

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Obama was the best gun salesman ever. Now that we have someone in the white house that respects the second amendment, I think a lot of us have sort of taken a break from buying so many guns and mags and shi!t.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I have been watching the prices on them slowly decline. Keep waiting to snag a bi-tone for a good price for my set....well that and a suppressor ready one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts