SIG Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P225 (original, not the A1). I used to carry it as my CCW but have lost a lot of weight and it prints. Going to trade for something a little smaller. Anyway, just wondering what the value would be. Lots of rounds through it but it good condition with a small nick above trigger guard. Any thoughts?

Attachments

· Premium Member
7,613 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from Alaska. Nice pistol, I don't know what it might be worth, but I'm sure there are folks here that might have an idea.

· Registered
636 Posts
Welcome to our SIG forum.
Can't really tell you the price in your country, but since it looks in good shape in mine would be around the equivalent of about 700/750 $

· Registered
1,501 Posts
OMG, thats a solid shooter, I know. My first SIg is my P225 from way back while stationed in Germany in 87....Still one of my top favorite to shoot and carry as well. Sure its hard to part with, but hope your new smaller Sig will fit that expectation of a Classic Sig. Good luck and welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.