SIG Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
That's a fantastic gun. I'm quite fond of the DE marked SIGs. I believe they started doing that in 2009.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Can’t wait to get it to the range. Actually going today but will be focusing on some other needs so won’t be firing her today but will be back at the range soon and am planning a 45 day. Will bring this new 220 ST along with my 220 Legion. Want to compare.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have always had a P220 and when I don't have one, I feel like my house is empty :) Good score, the SS 220's are the best of the best.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats, on the acquisition of a fine pistol.

I got a P229 SSE 5 or 6 years ago. Liked it so much I picked up a P220 SSE Carry. It is a very accurate and built like a tank. Really like the SRT trigger, it is great for double taps. Still working on my triple taps. My FFL just called a little bit ago and said the have a P220SSE they just took in from a trade. I asked them to keep it in the back until I can inspect. They agreed. Hopefully, I can get by there early next week.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hopefully the one at your LGS is in good shape. Just yesterday I saw a used one close on GB for the equivalent of approximately $1750 after tax and FFL etc etc. Another last week went for $2500 on GB. At just north of $1000 I figured I paid around fair market value for mine but now I think I might have done a bit better than fmv considering the pristine condition.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Beauty! You won't need a rest to check for the POI. The weight itself is enough to stabilize the gun and will make it feels like shooting 9mm.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I picked up a NIB P226 SSE in a trade a few months back and kinda want a P220 SSE now.
Trigger Air gun Guitar accessory Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
151 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts