SIG Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped off on the way home and test "felt" a 220 SSE Carry. Was concerned that it might be too heavy, but... felt very similiar to the Equinox and it "feels goooooood"! $1.3 large and the wife asked is that the real price... kinda high isn't it? I told her cheap compared to fancy 1911's, so that makes it a bargin! Not sure she bought the reasoning, but she knows deep down it's as good as in the home safe! But I'll be good and wait a month......

Registered
LOL - Yeah, look out for the quid pro quo!! That's a retail price - Offer $875 and settle ~$950 for a good deal.

Cheers

Registered

Registered
Got Highnoon holsters/belt so good there. New to the free state of Az and while I'm sure of paying a bit more, looking forward to going in, putting down my CCW, drivers license and VISA cards and walking out with my new party favor in but a few minutes!
You can do that lots of places, been doing it most of my life. Congratulations on that and finding another gun that makes you smile.

We want pictures even though we know what they look like.

Resident Armorer Premium Member
Congratulations, enjoy it!!!

Registered
Speaking of a 220 SSE Carry, why do some pics show it with a curved beavertail and some show the more pointed beavertail?
Old vs. New. The nice curved beavertail is the old and 3 of my 220s have it. I'll buy a gun on that basis alone, which shows how much I like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.