Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In stock for NH residents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,653 Posts
I would love to have those grips without the Legion medallion.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
They're not quite the same. I like that shape above the top grip screw.
I guess the choices are--1. buy a Legion grip and deal with the medallion, or 2 deal without the little pattern above the grip screw. If I couldn't deal with either and REALLY wanted that scenario, I would make friends with someone at Hogue and take that route. Or modify the medallion on a set of real Legion grips from Ebay with a different medallion. Plenty of other medallion choices if you do not want the "Sig Super Secret Decoder Ring" medallion.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I got the Legion partially because I really like the grips. I do not care about the medallion or the secret club. the Legion has all the features that I like on a sig with the grips I like, the SRT with (allegedly) an upgrade, rail, and beavertail (kind of). That was my rationale. I try to get my newer Sigs stock with the features I like most since I HATE buying a weapon and spending more than the cost of the weapon upgrading it. does not always work out buy I can try?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I put my hands on a P220 Legion yesterday and it fit my hand like a glove. That pistol had "temptation" written all over it but I had to leave it in the case and walk away! Anyone that lives in the Frederick, Maryland area, that is looking for a 220 Legion, just needs to visit the Heritage Shooting and Training Center to pick up the only one they had. Excuse my fingerprints and drool.

I can't wait to get back to Florida to start the hunt for my 220 Legion......without question that is the next firearm I purchase because my P229 Legion needs a friend!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.