SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
swung by a local gun show to pick up some .45acp brass and look for some cci .22 mag ammo that's like unuptanium.

as I strolled pass a dealers showcase I heard this strange sound calling to me. before I could pin point the source, there in my hand is this brand new big beautiful 10mm hunter and me scratching my sig on the papers. last time I heard a sound like that was 20+ yrs ago and there was wedding cake smeared on my face....^_^

my small bruid of sig's has grown by one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy wife...Happy life...nothing rhymes with husband..except P220 10mm Hunter...
Live well Brother in Arms.....Congrats
so true. the second safe purchase went much nicer when she found more room for her "bling"....lol till the crowding begins again:D

So They changed the Camo Finish on P220 Hunter. I hope it is better than the Decal They were using before.
Nice looking Sig though.
not to worried. didn't buy it for a safe queen. it's going to get knocked around quite abit during my hunting adventures.

I did see a thread where a fellow burn't the finish off with a copper bore solvent (muriatic acid). so sad

when it gets to shabby looking, I can break out the flintz and dremel and shine the pretty stainless all sparkly and bright

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my fathers 3rd of 5 brothers brought one home from the battles in Italy. this one is not it. don't have any memory of the stories behind my uncles piece. I was just 8-9 yrs old at the time. it was the first pistol I ever shot. ran across this one and had to have it. all original parts/grips and numbers match also have the matching holster. finish is 70-75% internals are like new. hasn't been fired very much. just a fine germen firearm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.