SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
The rear sight on my P210 Super Target pistol (German made) has come unscrewed and a couple of springs have fallen out. It looks like it should be an easy thing to re-assemble but I can't work it out. The manual is no real use. Do the two springs go into the screw hole, one on top of the other. That doesn't seem to work.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!
SWT

·
Vendor
384 Posts
Do not quote me on this because it has been a while since I took them off and apart when testing Armory Craft P210 red dot mounts, but from what I remember:
- the springs do not go into the screw hole and yes, while in x5/x6 guns they are next to each other (L and R), I believe that in p210 they stack up.

Ultimately, this really should not be that difficult of a task. Try different positions/combinations until you get the proper tension as you are doing elevation adjustments.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for your reply. I appreciate you
Do not quote me on this because it has been a while since I took them off and apart when testing Armory Craft P210 red dot mounts, but from what I remember:
- the springs do not go into the screw hole and yes, while in x5/x6 guns thet are next to each other L and R, I believe that in p210 they stack up.

Ultimately, this really should not be that difficult of a task. Try different positions/combinations until you get the proper tension as you are doing elevation adjustments.

Best of luck.
Thanks very much for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts