SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Very nice. No safety scratch, unless it's just not visible. Did that model not leave a scratch?

·
P228 Sherpa
6,727 Posts
The German P210 (non-Super Target) design solved that safety scratch deal that's ubiquitous on the original Swiss guns.

The safety on the Super Target (like below) is more like the 1911 style, so completely different, and no scratch either.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
3,007 Posts
The German P210 (non-Super Target) design solved that safety scratch deal that's ubiquitous on the original Swiss guns.

The safety on the Super Target (like below) is more like the 1911 style, so completely different, and no scratch either.
Thanks, that scratch always bothered me - didn't seem to go with the nice build quality of the gun.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I bought a P210 Super Target 6” Silver last year and paid a lot more than that. Are all made in Germany P210 considered “Legend”? Are they all built in the Mastershop?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I bought a P210 Super Target 6” Silver last year and paid a lot more than that. Are all made in Germany P210 considered “Legend”? Are they all built in the Mastershop?
Those have already the new P226 style lockup or still fitted locking lugs like the old ones?

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Just a few numbers after mine. Publication Book Gadget Font Natural material

Reactions: bhrees

·
P228 Sherpa
6,727 Posts
I bought a P210 Super Target 6” Silver last year and paid a lot more than that.
It's because it's worth more.
Are all made in Germany P210 considered “Legend”? Are they all built in the Mastershop?
Officially, the P210 Legend model has the Swiss style safety. The German P210 with the 1911 style safety is named the Super Target, whether it's 5 inches or 6 inches. But, many sellers take liberty of calling it the Legend Super Target.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The German P210 with the 1911 style safety is named the Super Target, whether it's 5 inches or 6 inches. But, many sellers take liberty of calling it the Legend Super Target.
Thanks. Are all German P210 built by the Mastershop, or just a certain models?

·
P228 Sherpa
6,727 Posts
The Skeleton and the Midnight are definitely Mastershop built guns. Others, I don't know.

·
Vendor
540 Posts
It's not a bad price, but perhaps you can do better with some patience.

I was looking for one as well to complete my German P210 sub-collection and picked one up last night for $2200.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I really wonder when the locking lugs were eliminated. I do believe there is a German made target or super target with the new style lungless lock correct? Meaning was hat new system of the American P210 target first designed in Germany, Eckernforde shop? Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts