SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Americanized version of the classic P210. Not at all rare. They are everywhere and still in production. Pay that price for a NIB one, but not used.
Thanks. I was going to offer $1200 and see if they took it but if it’s not a rare one then I’m not as interested spending that much on it.
I know where a P220 is and I have actually considered it more since it’s a smaller gun that I would likely carry over the P210

· Registered
2,353 Posts
1200 is IMO too much. Was offered one that had 2 mags fired through it LNIB for an even grand and turned it down
If I wanted P210 I would have gladly bought that for $1K, just don't want one

· Registered
98 Posts
1200 is IMO too much. Was offered one that had 2 mags fired through it LNIB for an even grand and turned it down
If I wanted P210 I would have gladly bought that for $1K, just don't want one
Had a similar experience. Not 'rare'. Don't be afraid to walk away if the seller insists on more than you are comfortable with. Chances are they'll come down.

· Registered
2,353 Posts
What’s your thoughts on a P220?
I am not a P220 guy (I have owned a few, very nice pistols)
There are many variations from WG to recent and prices are all over the board.
Pick a specific model and I am sure there are guys here who would be able to advise you better than me

· Registered
.357 sig
764 Posts
My P210 is my favorite Sig to shoot but I don’t carry it. You have 239 & 938 in your signature so I’m curious why you want to go to a larger carry gun without an increase in capacity?

· Registered
205 Posts
They were firm on the price at $1350. I have a feeling it will sit there
$1000-$1100 max. Just wait and let it sit for a few weeks, then if still there, re-offer $1,000.

That is the right price for used. That's what I paid for my P210A Target.

Right now, dealers are flipping s P365s all day long and that is what newer shooters are buying.
Bought my wife an XMACRO last week.

Fairly priced P210 Targets pop up on GB every month. Just be patient.:sneaky:

· Registered
1,325 Posts
I bought my P210 Target about 4 years ago and I paid just about $1375. $1350 is $300+ under MSRP. Assuming that's a new pistol that's a good price.
But the US made P210 Target is not rare. And, with standard grips it can be used for concealed carry, but there are much better choices available; like your P938 and P239.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts