SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a P210 standard American version. I had a chance to shoot a target version at a gun range and loved the accuracy.
I ordered the wrong version but in hindsight probably not a big deal re sights however the grip just does not work for me.It feels slippery and I just dont get a good
grip. I am considering gettting a set of Sig target grips (while half the forum buys standard grips to replace their target grips). Or a set of armorycraft g10?

1 Are the armorycraft g10 the same size as standard grips? I would prefer something a little bigger . Did anyone feel the orginals grips are slippery and did aftermarket grips help?

2 I found some super target sig grips . I assume these are for German model not american and I need the plain target grips?

3 Any other suggestions? I shoot lots of 1911, the grip is not alot larger than the 210 (maybe it is) but as I said I just cannot get a good grip with the standard grips.

4 Anyone want to sell their American target grips?

Thanks for your help for a new member, at $100++ for a set of grips I really do not want to experiment alot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just purchased a P210 standard American version. I had a chance to shoot a target version at a gun range and loved the accuracy.
I ordered the wrong version but in hindsight probably not a big deal re sights however the grip just does not work for me.It feels slippery and I just dont get a good
grip. I am considering gettting a set of Sig target grips (while half the forum buys standard grips to replace their target grips). Or a set of armorycraft g10?

1 Are the armorycraft g10 the same size as standard grips? I would prefer something a little bigger . Did anyone feel the orginals grips are slippery and did aftermarket grips help?

2 I found some super target sig grips . I assume these are for German model not american and I need the plain target grips?

3 Any other suggestions? I shoot lots of 1911, the grip is not alot larger than the 210 (maybe it is) but as I said I just cannot get a good grip with the standard grips.

4 Anyone want to sell their American target grips?

Thanks for your help for a new member, at $100++ for a set of grips I really do not want to experiment alot.
Read the thread from 5 days ago…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts