SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
In the TFB video referenced in a neighboring thread in this 210 forum, the Sig rep loosely estimated by end of year. It was a brief comment within a larger discussion of the existing standard and target models. Thus, might not yet hold your breath.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In the TFB video referenced in a neighboring thread in this 210 forum, the Sig rep loosely estimated by end of year. It was a brief comment within a larger discussion of the existing standard and target models. Thus, might not yet hold your breath.
What's the theory on what it will be? All steel frame single stack 4" barrel?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
748 Posts
What's the theory on what it will be? All steel frame single stack 4" barrel?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You can find a lot of articles & videos generated in January when Sig announced the Carry at the SHOT show.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would the P210 carry have the same magazines as the P210A Target? That would be dope.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'd have heap big interest- especially if they could up up the clip capacity to 10 rounds... and IF they'd ever get them to market. I do hope they leave the grips alone. I sure like the looks of the black G10's they had at the Shot Show.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I recently contacted some of the top level execs at Sig about the availability of the p210 carry.

Unfortunately it will not be available until end of 1q 2021 at the earliest.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I recently contacted some of the top level execs at Sig about the availability of the p210 carry.

Unfortunately it will not be available until end of 1q 2021 at the earliest.
Appreciate the update. I am wondering if there will be enough market demand for this gun given the specs and the price.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Here is hoping!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts