SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local indoor range and gun store in NW Raleigh is a Sig Sauer Elite Dealer. Allocates a large floor space to them. I’ve purchased “a few” Sigs from them. Have about 6-8 cases like this. Seems they have a few P210’s. But most everything else empty. No long guns at all. They have 6 recently added P229-9-Legion SAO with RomeoZero at $1399 each. Ouch. And some P938 in various styles. But remaining mostly empty or few models that don’t sell well. Not like in the “Good Ole Days” in 2019.

Attachments

·
Registered
864 Posts
Get used to it. Unless the presidential election is overturned we'll probably have 4 more years of this drought in firearms, ammo and reloading components. If we keep the senate and win back the house at the mid-term elections, the drought may only last 2 more years.

To be honest, if your LGS has P210s and P938s he's doing pretty well. They wouldn't last a day in my area of PA.

·
Registered
737 Posts
2019 and years prior are ancient history.

Both parties have to work together to get the pandemic under control and restore the economy first and foremost (ditto for countries overseas) before we can return to pre-COVID-19. That'll take time. If we don't, it really won't matter who's in power in the WH or Congress.

·
Registered
35 Posts
P210 is the only Sig widely available online and in the large stores. Probably due to price - for the price you can get a fully loaded alternative Sig or another brand with 17rd mags, red dot, suppressor-ready, etc.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yep! Times are a changing!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
My LGS has P210, P220, P226, P229, P320 P365 including Nightmare and Equinox versions and multiple copies of most and one AXG Scorpion that I handled yesterday. I bet the Scorpion is gone now. But the Sig Master Dealers of which I have two with in 10 miles have a good selection most days when I stop in. Earlier this week one had a pair of MCX 300 9" on desplay.

I was thinking that things were starting to turn around since the election. From what some here are saying, I suspect I was wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts