1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,073 Posts
😂😂

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Just below the green Bid is Bid History. Click on it to see who has bid. After the auction ends it will show you what their highest bid was. All except the winning bidder.

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
This is nothing but a fake listing - click on the sellers other items for sale and you'll see. GB should take it down.

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Hmmm? .... is this Coyote or gold?

Reactions: hauki

·
Vendor
148 Posts
Sadly, many scammers left Armslist recently, since Armslist started to charge small fees for usage.

Unfortunately, Gunbroker is becoming a cesspool of these clowns now.

GB REALLY turned for worse in the last 2-3 month. I have never seen that many scam listing there before.......ever!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Lol that ones super nuts, but I’d agree GB and price has changed rapidly the last 2-3 months, on same items

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Oh wait, all is fine.
So someone is a scammer (the seller, based on feedback). Someone else has created an account to overbid items and make life difficult for said scammer. Seems legit.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,290 Posts
RIDICULOUS!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I’ve never had an issue with Gunbroker but it’s been six months since my last transaction. Looks like things have changed for the worst.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I’ve never had an issue with Gunbroker but it’s been six months since my last transaction. Looks like things have changed for the worst.
One way to navigate GB is to look at the listing seller's history and feedback; if the seller is recently registered, you will see it; also the feedback on the seller is a good indicator of what you may expect in terms of product quality, etc. I have only had a couple of issues with the larger operations where they refused to complete the transaction at the listed price, claiming mistakes were made - relatively minor, and not indicative of systematic deceit! Due diligence is the key, as it would be anywhere you don't have direct physical access to the goods or the seller!

·
Registered
184 Posts
The THREE best gun salespeople in history:
1) Hilary Clinton, Presidential Candidate;
2) Barak OBama, POTUS; and
3) Joe BIden, Candidate and POTUS (but he had a lot of help from a virus and some civil disorder BUT he's not done yet).

Looks like ammo prices are trending down, a bit (9mm is down from a month ago). And 7.63x39 never quite made it to $500 bucks for a thousand rounds. Gun prices seem to have stabilized, but the gougers are still out there, as are the scammers. Don't deal with anyone on GB who doesn't have at least a 100 rating, and look carefully at the feedback, and you'll be okay. All of the "Top 100," sellers are reputable. GB also has some form of fraud protection, but I've never had to use it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts