SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am looking for original OEM Sig wood grips for my p239, with decocking lever.
When I google for what I am looking for, I find Hogue, Nill and others but rarely the original ones. Any clue where to look or does any memeber have a set for sale?

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'll look to see if I have these.

Reactions: noswisshere

·
Registered
15,564 Posts
There was a set on EBay a couple of weeks ago, but they were for the DAK Trigger.
I screwed up and forgot to bid on them. I wait until the last day with 5 minutes to go before bidding. Not sure where You will be able to find some. Maybe a Sig Talk Member can help. My P239 came with the Crappy Rubber Finger Grips. I changed them out with a pair of Hogue G10 Extreme Grips w/o the Decocking Lever cut out. Picked them up on EBay a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well my sig p220 has a set of nill grips but that was years ago too...hogue might make all of then now

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
11,635 Posts
jringo8769, I believe they did when the guns were made in Germany. Since manufacture of Sigs started in the states, I believe Hogue started supplying for OEM needs.

noswisshere, I believe Nill probably made them for Sig, but as Sig seems to do with other vendors, doesn't allow direct competition with Sig branded products. I know you are in France, you may inquire of the SIG Sauer GmbH in Germany, to see if they are available through their parts system.

Reactions: jringo8769

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Well my sig p220 has a set of nill grips but that was years ago too...hogue might make all of then now

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk
learn something every day, never seen the more expensive Nils on a Sig, or any gun brand as OEM.

edit to add: in the OP the grips wood looks laminated wood, I'm thinking Nils use real wood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts