SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
There was a set on EBay a couple of weeks ago, but they were for the DAK Trigger.
I screwed up and forgot to bid on them. I wait until the last day with 5 minutes to go before bidding. Not sure where You will be able to find some. Maybe a Sig Talk Member can help. My P239 came with the Crappy Rubber Finger Grips. I changed them out with a pair of Hogue G10 Extreme Grips w/o the Decocking Lever cut out. Picked them up on EBay a couple of years ago.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,046 Posts
jringo8769, I believe they did when the guns were made in Germany. Since manufacture of Sigs started in the states, I believe Hogue started supplying for OEM needs.

noswisshere, I believe Nill probably made them for Sig, but as Sig seems to do with other vendors, doesn't allow direct competition with Sig branded products. I know you are in France, you may inquire of the SIG Sauer GmbH in Germany, to see if they are available through their parts system.

Reactions: jringo8769
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.