SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nevermind.......sorry new sig owner... I need a duty holster to qualify with and carry.. not adding light/laser at this time.... how do I order right holster ? when it asks for gun model... it is pP229, P229R... some holster companies have like 12 different P229 choices... I bought a P229 legion... case says E29R-9-LEGION if that helps... any help would be great :eek:

WIKIPEDIA shows it stands for the accessory Rail version

·
Registered
55,927 Posts
one with a rail may not fit in the non rail holster.

·
Registered
339 Posts
one with a rail may not fit in the non rail holster.
One for a rail may not fit a rail gun. Better chance on a P229R9mm especially is to take your weapon to a custom holster maker. I have better luck finding holsters for my P229R9MM by buying for my Glock19. At least all Glock19's are built the same where there maybe 4 or 5 for a P229

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nevermind.......sorry new sig owner... I need a duty holster to qualify with and carry.. not adding light/laser at this time.... how do I order right holster ? when it asks for gun model... it is pP229, P229R... some holster companies have like 12 different P229 choices... I bought a P229 legion... case says E29R-9-LEGION if that helps... any help would be great :eek:

WIKIPEDIA shows it stands for the accessory Rail version
All I can offer is "Good Luck" if you don't go with a custom built using you weapon. Been fighting that problem for years

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I decided was to order replacement aliengear shells... so I can qualify with something.. I will most likely order a level II from KT Mech.... I like the two they made me for my G19 and XD mod2 (both with Viridian C5L-G laser light..) not sure if I will put that light on this weapon ... or get the Sig version or just not have a laser/light on this one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts