SIG Talk banner

Only one pistol

7365 99
The proverbial stuff has hit the fan in your city or neck of the woods! For reasons unknown, you can only have one of your many pistols (no rifle, no shotgun, no grenade launcher; just one single pistol). You may assume you have equal amounts of ammo for each of your many pistols.

They're coming! What do you pick up?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
🎖USAF Veteran
3,230 Posts
My SP2022.

Reactions: bronicabill

·
Registered
932 Posts
The one I carry the most now in my rotation, Kimber Ultra Raptor (45acp).

·
Registered
9,040 Posts
I normally ignore hypothetical questions such as this, the question's been asked over and over as: What's your favorite, carry, HD defense, when the S . . . hits the fan, etc, etc, pistol.

P229 40, DA/SA.

ignoring the hypothetical rules part, I'll also grab an AR15 and along with suppressors for both.

·
Registered
367 Posts
My P320c 9mm would do just fine I'm sure.

Really I'd like to have a project gun that I started but haven't finished yet. So, assuming the S doesn't HTF too soon, I'd go with my XD Service with 460 Rowland conversion, Powder River Precision trigger and Dawson sights. I'd carry 13 round mags and mostly 45 super with a mag or two of 460 Rowland. A 230 grain bullet zipping along at 1400 fps with a whopping 1,000 ft/lbs of energy may come in handy.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Tough call. I will go with my 226 legion simply because I have quite a few mags and 1 ea 30 rd or 32 rd or whatever size it is for it.
However the g19 comes in a close 2nd due to quite a few mags and 3 big sticks but I just shoot the 226 better/faster.

Edit, not a Glock fan but in this situation have the most mags is going to be necessary since this became my primary weapon which is the only reason it's 2nd. Once my 320 comes in it will be #1or2 again with enough mags.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.