SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19,375 Posts
I have never found ammo that won't run in my P220s.
I have seen Golden Saber cause problems catching on the front corners of the mags where they fold in just a bit to help push by the magazine catch.
But I don't use Golden Saber for other reasons.

The P220 is famously reliable and I have never had issues.

· Registered
19,375 Posts
...sometimes it can be a finicky individual weapon...
Quite the contrary. The P220 is legendary for its reliability and its ability for eating anything you feed it.

There have been issues with some bullets and the folded corners of the magazines. But I have only seen photographic proof of that with Golden Saber and the pics I've seen of the problem appeared to me that there were issues with the ammo's jacketing adding to the problem.

The other thread you point to is clearly a bad production run of magazines from Mec-Gar and SIG needs to know about it.

There is no compelling reason for SIG to increase the fold of those corners, which their engineers would know would cause issues. And the very fact that they won't feed SIG's own ammo is proof that the magazines are not manufactured to spec.

Those mags in the other thread need to go back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.