SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my two P320's. I use the P320 X-Compact as my EDC and the AXG Scorpion as my home defense and range gun.
Trigger Air gun Font Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice brace of pistols. I used to do matching pairs for carry and range but have sold most of them off to fund a growing Sig addiction. It does make a lot of sense to clone your carry gun for range work.

Now that I’ve fallen down the P22X rabbit hole, I find that I don’t need exact matching guns but that I shoot all of my P226s and P229s about the same. Where as my matched pair was an exact duplicate, it’s now like yours in having the same manual of arms.

·
🎖USN Retired
4,111 Posts
Very nice pair of pistols.

So, does this mean you ditchEd your BUL SAS as your primary EDC or just keep it in rotation 😝?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice setup. Really good looking.

We all appreciate your preparedness for different situations. Meanwhile, you ought to consider "backups" for each situation. So.... your number of pistols needs to double. And...., there is the idea of "backups for the backups". You know, just in case ;)

·
Registered
M18X, X-Carry
286 Posts

We all appreciate your preparedness for different situations. Meanwhile, you ought to consider "backups" for each situation. So.... your number of pistols needs to double. And...., there is the idea of "backups for the backups". You know, just in case ;)
When two is one and one is none...

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice pair of pistols.

So, does this mean you ditchEd your BUL SAS as your primary EDC or just keep it in rotation 😝?
I would never ditch my Bul Armory SAS 11 UL. Its still in my EDC rotation.

Reactions: hauki and George16

·
Registered
Gray Guns Full, M17, Carry, 365 PWS, LWRC
107 Posts

What is your holster

1 - 9 of 9 Posts