SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Registered
I was hoping to like the WC grip module for my P365 (manual safety) but a nope for me, put it on and after holding it immediately went back to stock.
it鈥檚 very nice but reminded me of my now sold WC SFX9 it just didn鈥檛 feel good in my hands.
Of course I bought both without ever holding one since I have Wilson 1911s that feel great, My mistake.
I鈥檒l put it for sale on here when my post count allows.

馃帠USN Veteran
320 RXP X- Carry / Wilson Combat Frame
Yep have one on my 320 X-Xarry and with my hand, it just fits like a glove. The stock 320 frames are nice too this just, to me takes it up a notch.

Registered
I like the standard grips on the P365 9mm and 380. I did feel the need for the X grip on the 9- and ordered one from a member here. When I switched out to the longer grip- it made a great shooting gun even better.
On the 380- I really hesitated...cause the 380 is just so easy to shoot-and I can hit with it at a good distance. I have kept it stock until this week end..... I put a X grip on it :rolleyes:. Hope I didn't mess up. I haven't shot it yet. Will do soon.
Probably will make it to the range this week some time. Anxious to see how this works out?
The 365 is just a good tote......may have to try the XL?

馃帠USA Veteran
I have the WC on two of my 320s and one AXG grip model and a stock M17. Also, have WC on my 365 and 365xl.
I have the weight kits in the 365s. That also was a good decision for me. Everyone has to find the one that works for them.

Registered
certainly a personal preference sort of thing. They're great for me. I have put WC grips on all my P320's. An X carry, two compacts, and two X compacts. I went with the 17 round capacity grip on all of them. Putting in "print"............hadn't added up that I have 5 P320's.

Registered
I have a P365X model. I was also debating about purchasing a Wilson Combat grip module. I don't have large hands so it may not work for me. I don't want to spend $70 and be stuck with it.
I tried a WC on a standard model and didn't like it. I have small to medium hands. The trigger guard rubbed against my middle finger which was uncomfortable when getting the high grip needed on the standard P365..

Registered
I've never loved the starburst look, but I suppose that's all personal preference... For me the x compact medium grip module from Sig oem fits me like a glove. I wish they made the same grip just in the xcarry size to accept the 17 rd mags... The xcarry grip modules they currently make are so much bigger in circumference they no longer fit my hand

Registered
I was - for a while. Glad I took the plunge. It sort of turns your little carry piece into something you feel good putting a few boxes through some afternoon. Definitely gives you something to hold on to. Good luck
I like the Wilson Combat grip modules also.
My only request is that they make an manual safety model in FDE (they do make a non-MS FDE model). The black grip module comes in black and works well for me and I'm happy with it.
The WC grip modules permit the addition of weight in the GM. I find that the extra weight helps my shooting.
And, yes, I know that the material can be removed to make the non-MS FDE into a MS FDE GM.

Registered
I was hoping to like the WC grip module for my P365 (manual safety) but a nope for me, put it on and after holding it immediately went back to stock.
it鈥檚 very nice but reminded me of my now sold WC SFX9 it just didn鈥檛 feel good in my hands.
Of course I bought both without ever holding one since I have Wilson 1911s that feel great, My mistake.
I鈥檒l put it for sale on here when my post count allows.
does the WC have cutout for the safety?

Registered
I am a fan of the WC grip modules both on the 320 and 365XL they feel good in my hand and I do have big ones.. With the 365XL I went from always trying to get a grip to having a good grip with much better groups ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts