SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRODUCT - ON SALE NOW - Introductory Price (Limited time only).

Armory Craft - Sig Sauer P320/250 "Positive Reset" Trigger Return Spring (+10%)

Before you ask if it increases the trigger pull weight: Imperceptible change in trigger pull force. Perceived trigger weight is a function of releasing the sear springs, not the trigger RETURN spring.

In other words:
- Positive reset means the normally somewhat mushy P320 trigger reset gets a positive snap on return to rest position so that it gets a faster reset.

• 10% increased strength vs. the stock trigger return spring
  • Helps aid in positive trigger reset
  • For ALL P320/P250 Series Pistols (incl. M17.18, AXG, X5,Legion X5 etc.)
  • Made in the USA

Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: ARMORY CRAFT

Premium Member
The "mushy reset" is a complaint I have about my X5 Legions, I placed my order too. It'll be interesting because I have two of these guns so after I install in one I'll have a side by side comparison.
The slightly curved trigger dual adjustable I just installed made a nice difference too so I'll be ordering a second for my other X5.
I really like the AC stuff and customer support.

Banned
I can say that the other +10% spring, does remedy that feel. The reset feels strong and immediate. Since I served a 10 day sentence, I didn't see these, prior to ordering and receiving the other one. It's noticeably, higher tension, better made, and looks like it is black nitride treated. Was much better to manipulate, getting both sides attached to where they go. I'm sure AC will be better or equal to it. Would rather have fully supported a forum vendor, but like Meatloaf said, "two out of three ain't bad".

Registered
I would assume the heavier spring will increase the trigger pull weight accordingly.
I got my trigger to be smoother and less pull weight by cleaning up the grip module where I could see where the trigger bar was rubbing. There was a slight warpage in there that I cleaned out.

Premium Member
I would assume the heavier spring will increase the trigger pull weight accordingly.
I got my trigger to be smoother and less pull weight by cleaning up the grip module where I could see where the trigger bar was rubbing. There was a slight warpage in there that I cleaned out.
Quoted from original post:
"Before you ask if it increases the trigger pull weight: Imperceptible change in trigger pull force. Perceived trigger weight is a function of releasing the sear springs, not the trigger RETURN spring."

Registered
I'm game, I placed my order for a couple to try out.

TXPO

Registered
I ordered 2 as well to complement my Gray Guns Adjustable flat trigger. Will be nice to have a better reset to complement the zero overtravel of my current trigger.

Registered
Just installed mine and I can confirm there is a definite more positive reset click when the trigger resets, both audibly and physically. Perceived trigger pull is identical to stock spring. But the reset definitely feels much more solid than stock.

Edit: I had measured my trigger pull weight prior to installing the spring at 4.5 Lbs. and having just checked it after the install it measures at 4Lbs.

Registered
Received mine yesterday, installed it and shot a few rounds. It isn't earth shattering compared to my factory spring, but the reset is more audible and tactile. It didn't change the weight of the break, and may have slightly more resistance in take up, but most will never feel the difference in the take up.

I would say it retains the 320's factory trigger pull characteristics, but the reset resembles more of the glock type reset. That is a good thing if you like the reset characteristics of the Glock, which I do. IMO this should be what a factory Sig P320 trigger should feel like.

My 320 had a good reset anyway, so the difference for me was negligible. I have however felt 320's with soft resets, and this would definitely be an improvement.

I don't think everyone needs to run out and buy one, but if you want to keep extra reset springs on hand, like I do, I would definitely go with this over factory, as long as they prove to be as reliable as the factory springs.

My 365, has a fairly soft reset, and I would very much like a version of this for the 365.

TXPO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts