SIG Talk banner

OMG the wait is killing me!

3182 Views 55 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  M1911a1lover
Man this 10 day wait period is killing me!, i want my SIG P226 now!...argh!...:notfair::growl::roadrage:
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Alabama has no waiting period.
And if you have a valid CCW permit, you don't even have to wait for the background check to run. Cash and carry. :thumbsu:
It's the same in Kansas... thankfully. My son bought a HK VP9 over his lunch break today and still had time to eat. I still like my 320 better.
I might spend a lot of time deciding what my next Sig will be but when I decide... I'm ready to have it in my hand.

Sorry about your wait OP. I suspect it will be even sweeter after waiting to get it.

· Registered
43 Posts
Waiting really does suck, I'm glad SC has no wait. Enjoy your new gun when you get it. I love my P226.

· Registered
258 Posts
Nothing like the wait on suppressors. I survived through one and just had to do it again.
Yea, I'm a year and four months into the wait for my second can. Your government tax dollars at work folks.

Reactions: Blu

· 🎖USAF Veteran
1,979 Posts
Delaware is kind of a mixed up state.

The Good: No wait period, open carry, no issue with multiple gun purchases on the same day, not limited on size of magazine.

The Bad: May issue policy when it comes to concealed carry permits being issued to it's state residents.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.