SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Shotguns are as addicting as Sig Sauers. At this point I am into shotguns more than pistols. So, I had to fulfill another itch of mine. This time with an adjustable high rib. Browning Citori Universal High Post Adjustable Rib, 12ga with adjustable comb. 32 in barrels. Now I have to wait for it to show up at my local gun store.

Registered
馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃憤馃徎 Very, very nice. Like, extra nice. I鈥檝e been going over in my mind quite a lot picking on of those up at some point!! Sweet! Congrats.

Premium Member
Nice....I'm looking at over/unders as well, mostly for bird hunting.

Premium Member
I love Browning O/U鈥檚. I have two old Belgian ones, a short barrelled one for upland birds and a 32鈥 Broadway Trap gun that seems to shoot clay birds on its own. My son has a Citori 28鈥 barrels with spin-in chokes. For me, the pull is perfect. The gun just fits me.

Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
Very nice. Congrats.

Reactions: Fishjager

Registered
Beautiful. Congratulations Fj.

Premium Member
US Army Veteran
Shotguns are as addicting as Sig Sauers. At this point I am into shotguns more than pistols. So, I had to fulfill another itch of mine. This time with an adjustable high rib. Browning Citori Universal High Post Adjustable Rib, 12ga with adjustable comb. 32 in barrels. Now I have to wait for it to show up at my local gun store. View attachment 387455
That is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!
Please indulge me just for a minute as I am, except for home defense, shotgun ignorant. Would the primary purpose of this type shotgun be trap or skeet? I ask because I have always stayed away from both because I didn't want trying to lead down the inevitable road of multiple shotgun ownership, gear, reloading equipment, reloading components, and...you get the idea.
I have heard very good things about Browning Shotguns for those shooting sports and since I'm a sucker for a pretty gun, I'm curious about yours. Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Yes it is a Trap Gun, and that is what I bought it for. This gun has an adjustable rib so you can set the percentage of shot pattern. Like 60/40 70/30. The high number being above the point of aim, a percentage of that shot will go there. I am a sucker for nice looking guns. You are correct, buy a gun, next comes reloading gear, trying to find components, etc. But most of all getting out and using it. It is a ton of fun to hit moving targets and witness your success. To me it is better than punching paper. Caution it is addicting. Most of my shotguns are Browning with the exception of a Benelli M1 Tactical.

Premium Member
Oh I'm hooked on pheasant hunting now and would probably really like trap shooting as well...so I'm starting down that rabbit hole.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts