SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,058 Posts
First I've heard of it. Would love to see it.

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
Very interesting, looking forward to hearing details.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Says medically and honorably discharged veterans can get 'em. I don't see the difference between this and a regular P365. Price is lower.

·
Registered
433 Posts
8 lb. trigger pull weight?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
That is the thing I noticed in specs.

It also says NYPD only then goes on to list another long list of elibibles, including honorably discharged vets, which along with a lot of others gives them a large market.

I'll stick with mine with the barel 5 lb trigger pull.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I wonder if SIG will make the 8lb trigger parts available?
For some folks something like a DAO trigger pull might eliminate need for manual safety, assuming it's legal in their state??

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yeah, a heavier trigger is doubtless part of the plan for NY. Their issue Glocks have a trigger that takes two men and a boy to fire.
The fact that NY is accepting the SIG for official carry reflects well on the package.
Moon

·
Registered
527 Posts
I wonder if SIG will make the 8lb trigger parts available?
For some folks something like a DAO trigger pull might eliminate need for manual safety, assuming it's legal in their state??
I carried a model 27 as a backup and off-duty weapon. I had the NYPD 8 pound trigger unit installed. I shot just as good with it as with my model 22 duty weapon that had the standard trigger pull. It is not the trigger that degrades accuracy if it has a reasonable poundage. The issue is with the person behind the trigger.

·
Registered
886 Posts
... It is not the trigger that degrades accuracy if it has a reasonable poundage. The issue is with the person behind the trigger.
Oddly, shot some great scores with a G43 with the original 8lb+ trigger the early guns used. We had a snubby league for carry guns.
After 30 rounds, the trigger finger had a great workout.
Moon

1 - 20 of 43 Posts