SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

馃帠USAF Veteran
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sold our home in Washington State on March 5th, closed on March 31st, took seven days to drive down here, and saw and made an offer on a home in Frisco on April 8th. We'll close on May 4th and move in over the weekend following. Happy to be a new Texan. Our Congressman will be a conservative decorated military veteran rather than another Nancy Pelosi lap dog. Yahoo!!!

馃帠USAF Veteran
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, and my Governor is now a guy with b***s rather than an empty suit.

Reactions: bearone2

馃帠USAF Veteran
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news tukatz! Did you get yourself a ten gallon hat yet??
I've had the hat and the boots for a while now, but I guess it's time to start wearing them. :lol:

Registered
Glad you were able to extricate yourself from liberal country.

Welcome to Texas!!!! ENJOY!!!!

Registered
Welcome to our forum.

Fullsize SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns; I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Happy Easter.
Shoot safe.

Registered
Welcome to Texas.

Registered
YEEEHAAWW!!! Welcome to Texas tukatz!

Premium Member
Was born in Texas and was forced to move when I was a year old. It wasn't my idea and I screamed all the way to Kansas. It's been sixty plus years and I still haven't figured out what my parents were thinking.. sheesh.

Hope you enjoy the change of scenery and attitude.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.