SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
🎖USAF Veteran
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I will keep my P229 Legion and hold on to my W. German P220's, I will probably pass on getting a Legion P220.

I am going to start saving for one of these range toys instead.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Friend of mine edc his Nighthawk. He shoots it a lot. He's on his 3rd hammer. The NH folks have taken care of him, and he likes it. Honestly, I don't get it...

Cheers

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Led Zeppelin sung a song called want a whole lotta love, so I like your version of that classic song applied to this 45 with that whole lotta bling statement. :D
That songs sums up how I feel right before every firearm purchase. Except for maybe the last line. That would just be weird. Lol.

·
🎖USN Veteran
6,816 Posts
Can't argue with your logic. Looks like a sound 1911 that would provide years of enjoyment and service. Hope it comes sooner than later.;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
While at the Shot Show this year, I dry fired the Night Hawks and must say, they have the best trigger that I have ever felt, bar-none. I did try just about every trigger I could.
I believe it was Elf had an excellent AR15 drop in trigger. So everyone understands, I didn't check all triggers, but the ones I did, these two were excellent.
Semper Fi

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.