SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure this is a matter of opinion but can I get a few opinions on which night sights for my P320 would be better, Siglite night sights or X-Ray 3 sights. Hesitant to change out my factory contrast sights in fear of losing accuracy, but really want more of a night sight option. I suppose a top notch gun smith can make the change flawless.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I like the Sig X-rays the most but the Siglites are good as well. Either one will work. I sent my P320 slide back to Sig and they installed the night sights.

Ron

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
The Sig XRAY sights are pretty nice! But I also like Trijicon HDs and Dawson Precision, although I'm not entirely sure Dawson produces them for the P320 yet.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have both. Siglite on a P320sc and X-ray on a P226 Legion. I prefer the X-ray.

Siglite are like other standard 3 dot night sights, nothing special.

X-ray sights have an extremely visible front sight night and day and the rear sights are made in a way that they appear to be a sold black sight. During the day or in well lit areas the highly visible front sight against the black rear sight is easy to pick up. In total darkness the X-ray sights, front and rear, look like standard night sights. All you see is 3 green glowing dots.

I haven't tried the Trijicon HD but if I were in the market for night sights I would buy a set and try them out.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I really liked the X Ray sights on my Legion 226 and had Robert Burke put them on my 225 and 229.

Then I acquired a Glock 19 with Trijicon HD night sights (orange from sight) and they are very good as well.

You can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Another vote for X-Rays. I grew to love them on the Legion P229 and was thrilled with them as a replacement for SigLites on my P320. I later swapped the X-Ray green front for an Ameriglo Pro-Glo orange. I think I like that even more. The orange really pops out at you up front.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts