SIG Talk banner

Next Level charging handles for MPX ALMOST SOLD OUT!

3475 29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: phlyers13
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Keep us updated on the NLA charging handle please.

I'd like more information about the "slop" or lack there of. The MPX charging handle is a real issue with me and make the rifle not "feel" quality.

Most anything would be better than factory, particularly since its common for the factory roll pins to fall out from normal use.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Mine showed today. Fit is good. Definitely an improvement over the stock handle. Looks sharp too. Running it tomorrow to make sure it functions.
Report back when you get a chance, mine making its way across the USA.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
So I had a successful run at the range this afternoon. I ran the charging handle every which way you can and it functioned perfectly each time. Left hand, right hand, one finger, two finger, nose.....ok so maybe not that last one but you get the point. It does exactly what they say it will and is everything I expected it would be. It also seems very well built so I really don't expect any durability issues but that book will remain open for a while.

The block kit (the bonus part PDXGS mentioned above) really keeps the handle running straight, erasing the contact from the rear. Not sure what else there is to say other than go get one when they are back in stock.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.