SIG Talk banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
A snub nose 9mm revolver for pocket carry this winter. I have had a few in the past but in 38 spl.
Ruger used to make an SP101 in 9mm that was quite nice. No idea if they still do.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am wanting a Springfield EMP 9mm in the worst kind of way. It looks like the P220 Compact SAO may have to go on the auction block.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
P226 9mm Legion LE, P229 9mm Legion LE, P229 357 Sig, P320 X-Vtac, P320 X-Carry Pro, CZ TSO, SP-01
263 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I already have all the handguns I will ever need. My next purchase will be a mid-range ($) bolt action rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. I'm looking now.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
The one thing I don't have that I really want to add is a .22 revolver. I have Ruger and Walther .22 autos and I love them but I'd like to find a nice S&W 617 in any barrel length. I would buy a 317 Kit Gun if I ran across one at a good price. I have several 1911s, a few SIGS and other revolvers but no .22 wheel guns. I too am shopping around the local and internet shores.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd like to find a very nice Sig P229 Elite in 9MM. Or a P226 Elite 9MM or P220 Elite
45ACP. And or safe queen S&W Model 19 6" TH TT in blue box with all the tools and paperwork so like early 80's or older. Then any other older good stuff. But $$$ and finding good stuff at a ok price is getting harder and harder to find.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
I've been avoiding heavy, steel guns because they are just too uncomfortable for me to carry. But maybe just to have one to shoot...? I've lusting after the Walther PPK/S. The walnut grips would be a plus.

Reactions: PaulWVa

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I knocked off 2 wishlist guns in 2 months. CZ-P01 Omega and a CZ-SP-01 Tactical.

Next maybe a IWI Masada or a P320 Coyote X-Compact build with a non optic slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
So many wants, being a sbr and smg person over a handgun I’d like a H&k sp5k pdw , but also need a 45 pistol so a 1911 but in command size 4.25 , also liking the Emp in 9 mm as a carry 1911

Reactions: Jslow

·
Registered
530 Posts
A Virtus 14.5” upper in 5.56 (if they offer that length) for my 300 Rattler pistol or a complete Virtus would be nice, but no way I’m paying the prices being asked.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I've been on a shotgun buying spree (three this year) after adding a 220 45 Legion in January. Remodeling projects on the house we are selling and the one we are moving into has my gun buying on hold for now, but when the house sells I should be able to scratch my next itch. Either a 226 MK25 or a M18 or a Retay 20 ga Turkey or 12 ga Waterfowl or maybe 220 in 10mm or that Desert Eagle 44 mag I've wanted. Or a Wilson Combat 320 or a 210 Target or maybe CZ Shadow Orange. Or I might find a M1 Garand or a Ruger Mini 14. Or I could just buy the flame thrower they've got at my LGS. So many choices! I need them all!

21 - 40 of 71 Posts