SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the latest Sig change to P320 grip modules yesterday at Cabelas. They had just received 2 compact RXs in 9mm. One had the latest change with EXETER, NH, USA being replaced with NEWINGTON, NH, US. The A could not fit and was dropped.

Key point here is that now that they have the new molds squared away, hopefully they will start cranking out the grips.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Saw the latest Sig change to P320 grip modules yesterday at Cabelas. They had just received 2 compact RXs in 9mm. One had the latest change with EXETER, NH, USA being replaced with NEWINGTON, NH, US. The A could not fit and was dropped.

Key point here is that now that they have the new molds squared away, hopefully they will start cranking out the grips.
I've seen the Newington modules floating around for a couple of months now.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine has NEWINGTON, NH, US with a born date of 23-MAR-2017
Yesterday I received 2 compact-small (943) grip modules from Sig Pro Shop (olive drab). Both born in March 2017. Both Exeter.

How did you determine the day (23rd) of manufacture? I don't see any day markings on the frame.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Yesterday I received 2 compact-small (943) grip modules from Sig Pro Shop (olive drab). Both born in March 2017. Both Exeter.

How did you determine the day (23rd) of manufacture? I don't see any day markings on the frame.
Are you calling the Pro Shop directly to place an order?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Just got an email from Top Gun Supply that they have small grips for the full size 320. Haven't use them before but worth a try for $39.95

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.