SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my M400 in April 2015. Before I bought it I did a lot a research on it. And every pic of it I saw showed a gray metal magazine, and the safety switch was on one side. The pics I saw were from 2012ish. When I bought mine again in '15 I was very pleased to see my M400 had a nicer looking black magazine and the put the safety lever on both sides, instead of just a notch to see if if it was on safe or not. I was super stoked to see I had a decent scope too! But I don't know if the M400 SRP always had a scope. THIS POST IS JUST FYI

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats! Yeah SIG tends to update their product release components and accessories as they see fit and often discreetly.

I ended up painting my gray metal mag with teflon black.

In 2011, I ordered my SIG 516 and thought I was going to get the SIG red dot that every one was complaining about and the original LWRC style bolt carrier, but when I received it, it came with the first wave of SIG produced iron flip ups and the new lighter milled style bolt carrier. I was happy with the iron sights, disappointed to see the bolt carrier, but zero malfunctions to date so that, in turn, makes me a happy customer. Only failure to lock bolt hold open after last round on underpowered steel ammo which is common on almost all AR's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.