SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Newby to Sig: 320 w/Romeo1 Pro Questions

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  TacoJoe 
#1 ·
Ok I know this is a couple dumb questions but I got zero info or book with my gun I bought with the romeo already mounted, So.....

I do not see the red dot I see a red haze up top or bottom depending on how I tilt the gun. (Store demo was great, clear and easy).... What am I doing wrong?

My gun was listed as a 320F on the case....

Is there a manual I can download for the Romeo?

Thanks for helping with dumb questions....

Jim

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
You need to learn how to use a rds properly. You focus on the target not on your sights. Then bring your pistol up into your view till the dot appears on the target while both eyes are open while still focusing on the target and not on the sights. The dot should just superimpose on the target, but never be your focus. With this method you should be ignoring your iron sights all together. The irons really are only there if the dot fails. They should be blurry and basically disappear with this technique.

#7 ·
I do not see the red dot I see a red haze up top or bottom depending on how I tilt the gun. (Store demo was great, clear and easy).... What am I doing wrong?
/QUOTE]

Are you sure the battery is installed? It came separately with mine and had to be installed.. worth checking.

Commo

#11 ·
This linked thread is a compilation of observations, hints, advice, and videos from some experts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.