SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to Post a short Intro, I'm Bill DeSavage, Retired Truckdriver.
Married for 43 years. Viet Vet, Put some time in as a "LEO" when I got back to the world in 71. Since I retired in August of 16 I seem to have aquired enough New guns to get "Banned" from gun shops by My Lady till June, even though the last one, Sig 238 Edge isn't mine but Her carry gun(what she wanted for Valentines Day). We are Members of The Southern Michigan Gun Club where we both are RSO's, My Wife is also running the Womens Special Intrest Group.
Life Member NRA. Besides Her 238, My carry is a P938, and We just got a as new Mosquito for training the Grandkids. Also shoot Hipressure Airguns.
Thats enough "Rambling" for now. Bill

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Thanks for your service, both military and LEO, and a big Texas welcome.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Welcome from MD. Truckers, cops, vets, all of them have helped me out of various misfortunes in my lifetime. So, thank you.

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings Bill, thank you for your service and welcome to the forum from Alaska.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Thank you for your service!!! Welcome to SIGTalk from California!!!

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk Bill. Thanks for your service. I hope you enjoy your time on these forums. People here are great and have lots of knowledge they freely share. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Vietnam Vet and LEO from Florida.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.