SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm a new shooter in general but am totally in love with the Sig brand. Purchased a Full Size P320 last week. Learning more and more everyday and I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum from time to time. Any advice or hellos are welcome. Cheers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from the DFW..... I'm an ex-resident from CT

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Floridas Treasure Coast.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. Congrats on your 320f I have one myself. Man they are sweet, yes?
I hope you enjoy these forums as well as your 320. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome from Northern Italy to our SIG Talk forum and congrats on your new acquisition.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns.

For the range I have owned several CZs and at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.

In the past I've been an avid gun collector, and apart from the guns that I bought for the range, I used to collect rifles K98K, Lugers, Mausers C96, Colt Pythons and US Military Issue M1911 and M1911A1 pistols

Not long ago I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better, so I thinned my collection and for now I've decided to use and enjoy what I've got, no more new guns for a while, but since I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep all my 1911s and some range pistols.

I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.