SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I just purchased a P238 and am planning on getting my CCW...if California doesn't outlaw that too! I did some research and feel incredibly lucky to have found one to purchase. I'm am here to learn.

I am also looking to move! I was born and raised in California but it no longer feels like home and I feel a bit lost. :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi All! I just purchased a P238 and am planning on getting my CCW...if California doesn't outlaw that too! I did some research and feel incredibly lucky to have found one to purchase. I'm am here to learn.
I am also looking to move! I was born and raised in California but it no longer feels like home and I feel a bit lost. :(

Hello Jul

Welcome to our lil humble sig chat from Fla

:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome aboard! Know how you feel. I was also born and raised in California, but now live in Florida. Gun friendly here.

·
Registered
466 Posts
hello and welcome, good luck with the CCW in Cali, you probably need to know the sheriff or work with large sums of Money or jewlery to get a license, i dont know anyone not on the police force thats been allowed a license in scal

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Welcome from Sunny PA............

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
How do and, welcome from N. C. :)

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SIG©Talk from Alaska. Happy you're here.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,162 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.